The QS-220-PL Intro Set consists of two actuators, a power cabinet and a motion controller. It’s the ideal solution for all drivers who start their adventure with sim racing and want to come into the world of motion platforms. One of the greatest advantages of the Qubic System brand is the ability to seamlessly expand the motion system with additional actuators, quickly and easily creating high level motion cockpits in a 3DOF configuration. Or even 6DOF with additional special designed accessories.
- Two actuators, One Power Cabinet.
- Maximum velocity: 800 mm/s
- Maximum acceleration: 0.8 G
- Actuator stroke: 100 mm
- Latency: <8 ms
- Maximum control frequency: 1000 Hz
- Vibration frequency range: 0-100 Hz
Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in the EU.
Supported by dedicated software QubicManager: motion adjustment, motion post-processing, extensive diagnostic or easy and fast use of predefined profiles. Over 80+ integrated and supported racing and flight games. The whole system is ‘plug and play’. Onces the hardware is installed, you’ll be racing within a few minutes.
- Over 80 racing titles are supported.
- Advanced VR-Headway technology mathematically removes platform movement from the VR-tracking system, making it possible to use this motion platform during VR.
- Tactile Audio Based feedback is included in the software, making it possible to extend the set with bass shakers..
- Compatible with professional simulation applications. Motion SDK (FSMI or FSDI) for software developers.
The QS-220-PL is compatible with all our rigs, but we recommend the Ace for best use.