QS-220-PL Extended Set consists of four actuators, two power cabinets and one motion controller. The 3DOF configuration is dedicated to all racers who expect the most realistic and precise simulation. Incredible levels of vehicle feedback to the driver allows feeling exactly what the vehicle is doing in real time. Drivers can feel every possible detail noticeable in a real race, including motor vibrations, road surface, bumps, and shunting effects. Due to 3DOF you can feel like participating in a real life racing session, directly from your home.
- Four actuators, One Power Cabinet.
- Maximum velocity: 800 mm/s
- Maximum acceleration: 0.8 G
- Actuator stroke: 100 mm
- Latency: <8 ms
- Maximum control frequency: 1000 Hz
- Vibration frequency range: 0-100 Hz
Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in the EU.
Supported by dedicated software QubicManager: motion adjustment, motion post-processing, extensive diagnostic or easy and fast use of predefined profiles. Over 80+ integrated and supported racing and flight games. The whole system is ‘plug and play’. Onces the hardware is installed, you’ll be racing within a few minutes.
- Over 80 racing titles are supported.
- Advanced VR-Headway technology mathematically removes platform movement from the VR-tracking system, making it possible to use this motion platform during VR.
- Tactile Audio Based feedback is included in the software, making it possible to extend the set with bass shakers..
- Compatible with professional simulation applications. Motion SDK (FSMI or FSDI) for software developers.
The QS-220-PL is compatible with all our rigs, but we recommend the Ace for best use.
There are no reviews yet.